What do the best college students do to succeed?
- A focus on deep learning:
curiosity, creativity, tenacity, respect, self-esteem, compassion...
- Take risks, make mistakes (and sometimes fail) but don't give up.
- Learn the best that has been thought and said across all cultures and
- Use your time here to cultivate habits of thought that will enable you
to grow and adapt throughout your life.
- Learning is a journey - not a destination.
Someone could give you all THEIR answers, but it is your experiences and
what you've learned during the process that really matters.