Discussion Questions for Do We Have a Population Problem
Discussion questions are written responses to targeted questions
that are due in advance of a class discussion (so you may wish to make a copy
for yourself to use during class). These may be hand written, informal notes.
- Research the credentials of the author, including their
educational fields and their expertise, and summarize what you found.
- For each "side" in the reading (yes, no),
list the most compelling argument(s).
- What is the worst-case scenario according to each author?
(either explicitly stated or implied)
- Find one item that both authors agree upon.
- Write down an idea or topic, which arises from these readings, that you
would like to share and/or discuss during our class discussion.