Part 1 of the Course Project
- Part 1 of the course project
sample pdf and
Choose a topic for the course project. Print and turn in your LaTeX code
(you can copy and paste it into another program, like Word)
and the LaTeX'ed document (ie the pdf) for the following:
- Your topic
- Your name and prior experience with the topic
- Search and report back on one interesting item related to
prior progress in the area of your course project
(it could be someone who laid groundwork on the topic, or peripheral but
connected research or history).
Include the date and the name of the person and their contribution.
- Search MathSciNet or other Library Databases for recent scholarly journal
articles related to your
course project topic and write down one item that you find, including the date
and the journal, as well as the title.
- Begin searching for other
library and scholarly sources
for the project.