- "Sell" your stock:
and enter your symbol.
- What is your Bid price?
(Ignore the "x 100" or similar part of the Bid price -
you want the price per share that comes before this).
If you don't see a Bid
price then take the Last Trade price and subtract .125 from it.
- What is your Commission Fee?
Nasdaq (4 letter name): 19.95
Other: 1, 2 or 3 letter name: 14.95
- Gain or Loss:
Bid price x 100 - commission fee - money you spent to purchase the stock
- Research to find a few short quotations about what mathematics is,
and write down the quotations and the names of the people they are attributed
- Read through the last 2 major assignments:
project 4 and the
final exam research presentations
and write down any questions
- Read through the following and take notes for project 4 and to
turn in and discuss in class:
- Creative Inquiry Lessons
- Adding up Fuzzy Math: Teaching the Basics.
- What is Mathematics Quotations and Readings [on ASULearn]