- "Sell" your stock:
and enter your symbol.
- What is your Bid price?
(Ignore the "x 100" or similar part of the Bid price -
you want the price per share that comes before this).
If you don't see a Bid
price then take the Last Trade price and subtract .125 from it.
- What is your Commission Fee?
Nasdaq (4 letter name): 19.95
Other: 1, 2 or 3 letter name: 14.95
- Gain or Loss:
Bid price x 100 - commission fee -
entire amount of money you spent to purchase the stock in lab
- On the front board, mark off whether you gained or lost
money by adding them to the relevant gain/loss columns.
- On ASULearn take the Anonymous Advice for Next Semester survey.
- Read through the following and take notes to
discuss in class tomorrow and for project 4:
- Creative Inquiry Lessons
- Adding up Fuzzy Math: Teaching the Basics.
- What is Mathematics Quotations and Readings [on ASULearn]
- If you are finished before we come back together, work on the project for
tomorrow or the presentations for Friday.