Estimate the median value of owner occupied homes in Boston suburbs given 13 neighborhood attributes.
An estimator can be found by Fitting the inputs and targets
This data set has 506 samples.
"housingInputs" is a 13x506 matrix with these rows:
1. per capita crime rate by town
2. proportion of residential land zoned for lots over 25,000 sq.ft.
3. proportion of non-retail business acres per town
4. 1 if tract bounds Charles river, 0 otherwise
5. nitric oxides concentration (parts per 10 million)
6. average number of rooms per dwelling
7. proportion of owner-occupied units built prior to 1940
8. weighted distances to five Boston employment centres
9. index of accessibility to radial highways
10. full-value property-tax rate per $10,000
11. pupil-teacher ratio by town
12. 1000(Bk - 0.63)^2, where Bk is the proportion of blacks by town
13. % lower status of the population