Section 101, Spring, 2006
Lecture: MWF 12:00 noon CAP 243
Lab: M 3:30-6:30pm CAP 333 (or 444 or 439)
Instructor: Dr. Pekarek Office: CAP 101B
Office hours: TBA or by appointment
Other times by appointment
Phone: 262-2370 (Department Office)
Initially the lab will convene in room 444 and then move to 439.
Later in the term (I'll warn you) it will meet in 333.
- Graduate Syllabus
- Documents for "lab" exercises.
Check the Lab or Labs tree of the class Pub directory on
Here are two correct spellings of the class Pub directory's name:
There are two spellings because of a symbolic link.....
- Web documents related to lecture materials.
- Other documentsrelated to lecture
(e.g., handouts for PPT slides) are in the
Pub tree described above.
- Links referred to in class
- A dining philosophers
program in Ada. (Follow the link to see origin.)
- Some assorted notes about
using C in a Unix environment.
I may add things to this document as time passes -- there
is a file timestamp indicated near the end of it to help
us recognize different versions.
- Stuff related to the text or to Minix...
Note that if you're enrolled in the class, the instructor may be
able to give you local copies of some of this stuff.
- Additional Unix pointers....
- Look below (under "Miscellaneous "good stuff"") for some local pointers
- Miscellaneous "good stuff"
Jan 24, 2005; Jan 11, 2006
File time-stamp: Friday, 10-Feb-2006 10:28:32 EST